The Next Generation in Chlorine Dioxide Equipment
The PurDOX™ 700 VB platform engineered by International Dioxcide is a complete chlorine dioxide generator in a self-contained modular design that is easy to install and requires a small footprint. A water supply, precursor chemical feed lines, a chlorine dioxide application line, and a power feed are the only connections required for PurDOX™ 700 VB installations.
- Highly efficient conversion of PurDOX™ to chlorine dioxide
- Affordable chlorine dioxide generation in a safe, reliable, and easy-to-operate design
- Eductor-based vacuum design for safety
- Inherently safe reaction chamber designed to eliminate unreliable metering pumps and ensure that chlorine dioxide is safely produced
- Measurement and control of PurDOX™ and sulfuric acid flows to ensure the proper quantity of chemical is provided
- NSF 61 certified
Installation Is Easy
The PurDOX™ 700 VB generator is manufactured so that all desired modules are assembled on a single skid. This allows for rapid installation at your facility and minimizes skilled labor resources. Each generator is safely engineered to reduce the hazards of operating and servicing the generator. Low voltage components are selected to reduce electrical hazards when wiring maintenance is required. Optional features such as inline ClO2 analyzer and ORP probes are easily integrated into the modular design with simple connections. Distribution panels can also be engineered to deliver ClO2 to multiple application points.
Engineering from Start to Finish
International Dioxcide engineers, designs, manufactures, and tests its chlorine dioxide generators with in-house resources. This process ensures smooth installation and commissioning of the PurDOX™ VB generator at your site. All electrical systems are audited to UL 508 standards.
Interactive 3-D Model