Industrial Disinfectant for Large-Scale Applications
AN EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE TO QUATERNARY AMMONIUM SALTS, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE OR BLEACH
International Dioxcide now provides Anthium™ Dioxcide as an ideal commercial disinfectant alternative for killing the SARS-CoV-2 virus, as well as a wide spectrum of viruses, bacteria, fungi, and algae. Anthium™ Dioxcide contains chlorine dioxide, an EPA- and FDA-approved disinfectant, which has been used for large scale COVID-19 disinfection throughout public spaces in China, Italy and Spain since March 2020.
Anthium™ Dioxcide is ideal for treating hard, non-porous surfaces in a variety of settings, including airports, colleges, food and beverage facilities, hospitals, nursing homes, office buildings, schools, train stations and even ventilation ducts.
A Versatile Commercial Disinfectant
Anthium™ Dioxcide is a versatile commercial grade disinfectant ⎼ intended for use by restoration and remediation and/or janitorial professionals ⎼ because it:
- Kills the SARS-CoV-2 Virus (EPA-approved)
- Disinfects viruses (EPA-approved for emerging viral pathogens, EPA List N)
- Acts as a broad spectrum biocide over wide temperature ranges
- Penetrates hard-to-reach areas as a dissolved gas in water
- Selectively targets microorganisms resulting in lower dosages than other chemistries
- Penetrates biofilms effectively
- Addresses mold, mildew and Legionella
- Avoids the formation of chlorinated organics (environmentally friendly)
Once activated, Anthium™ Dioxcide can be sprayed, mopped or sponged onto hard, non-porous surfaces. It is available in four quantities for immediate distribution throughout the United States and Canada: